- He is a homeless.
- He loves his parent.
- He is not clever.
I like Clay
Monkey Island was written by Paula Fox.Clasy is the main character in the story.His mother dissapeared from her hotel.So he was alone and he could not live in hotel.He always thought about his mother.He remembered when he was happy with his parents and he felt more lonely.He was not clever because when his parents fought,they did not speak for a long time.Clay saw that.He thought he had to do something for them.But he got his father more angry.Because he said to his dad."Daddy? Could you say something?"(p,13)
I think Clay is a good boy.He is not clever but I like his thinking.If I were Clay, I could not live.Clay lived desperately and he was always looking for his parents.He did not give up.I want to fallow his example.
No comments:
Post a Comment