Monday, September 24, 2007

Everyone's LA

I saw my classmate's blog. When I saw Ji a's journal,I was encouraged from that.Because I wake up 5 o'clock too.She dosen't live with her family or her friend.But she do her best.I always thought about why do I have to wake up 5 o'clock! why do I have to pick up my brother! I can't take lunch with my friends!! But Ji a's journal changed me.I noticed it was my selfish.

All of my classmates are work hard.Everyone are in foreign country by oneself.Everyone have anxiety,but they do their best by oneself. How about I ? I stay with my family. They help me.
I have to work more hard!!

3 comments:

DongWook said...

You can do everything!!!

Taylor (Taehwa Lee) said...

Wow! I think you have been tired. I wake up at 6:30 everymorning. It's too tired for me. >:(

Ji A Kwon said...

Hey ~ Best driver :)
Whenever you have a free time,
or bored
just call me ~
I'm gonna hang out with you ~!