skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
eamo's sunshine days
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Presentation
I had presentation today. It was not good presentation. I could not explain about my topic very well. I shocked. I think I need more vocabrary. And I have to speak more fluently. So I will try to speak my friend many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(24)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(14)
My English
Auroras
The book
Presentation
I Hate It !!!
I Like Movie.
The Getty Center
Research
About our Discussion
Yusuke's Sentences
The Difficult Book.
Reading
Before Go to School.
Odysseus is Not Good Leader
►
September
(5)
About Me
arisa
View my complete profile
Can
Dong Wook
Eiji
Goktay
Hun
Ji A
Jong Yoon
Kirvan
Min Woo
Min Yen
Mohammad
Seung Bo
Stacy
Taehwa
Vanders
Yuki
Yusuke
No comments:
Post a Comment