Today,I have a lot of homework.First thing is research.
All of my classmate used library to serach our topic by books in Susan's class.It is my first time to use library books.I think library is good to study.When I study at home I always cannot concentrate on study.But at the library I could !! I want to study at the library.
After came back to home,I used computer to research my topic.My topic is aurora light.It is difficult to explain how to auroras appear in the sky.
Second thing is reading homework.
I have to read Endurance untill page 60.It is so many pages!!How to read all.I can't.But I want to do my best.But I am very very sleepy now.Help me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry.
I couldn't answer your call.
Yoon and his friend can't come.
I am in trouble.
I become homeless this weekend.
I don't know if I can go or not.
I'll call you tomorrow.
If I need help, please help me.
Ok!!It is OK ^^
I will help you !!
Take care ^-^
Post a Comment