Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Movie and Me

I saw the movie on Friday. It story about a teacher and students. The teacher whose name is Thackeray taught his student about life and different between child and adult. First his students did not pay attention to Thackeray. Thackeray thought what made them like this and he changed his students. He really heartd students voice and he always thought about his students. He did not run away from his students. Sometimes he really got angry them, somtimes he contacted thme kindly. I never met this kind of teacher. In Japan there are many problems about school. I actually have experience. I wanted to met like this kind of teacher.

I think I am still child now. My reason of came to America is beacuse of my parent. When I was last grade student of high school my parents told me that we will stay America on business trip. I was interested in study English. But I already passed the vocatinal college's test. And I really wanted to go that college. So I said I will stay Japan and go to that college a lone. However my parent did not allow me. At that time I fought with my parent many times. I cried many times. Finally I decided decline the college and go to America. Now I am really enjoying my life in America. I can think it was good choice to came to America now. If I stayed in Japan I could not met my friends, my classmates and experience. All that things is gave me from my parents.
They still help me. I am growing to adult. But I am still child. I am half child and half adult now.

No comments: