I think our presenation skill got better than before. But we have to do more good presentation. I found many good points and bad points.
Most important thing is we have to check does everyone understand what I want to tell. If someone does not underastand, we have to explain it. So we have to know the meaning we will use. And we can use blackboard. It will help us to explain the word. Also we have to care about standing position. If you stood near the blackboard you could not tell them very well. So we have to stand between blackboard and the classmates. It make more easy to tell them.
I think when we have a presentation, almost all of us are very nervous, and it make us can not do good presentation. So we need to do more presentations and get accustomed to do presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment