Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Lunch Times

This two days I had a lunch with my friends.
I had a lunch with Tanya yesterday. At that time I taught her Japanese. It was so difficult to tell her the meanings of words in English. Japanese has so many meaning for one word. I use that naturally because I am Japanese. But if you want to study Japanese you have to know all words when we can use this word. Everybody said Japanese was so difficut. But I did not think Japanese was difficut. But now I really feel that. When Tanya asked me about meaning of words I could not explain that words even I am Japanese. And I have a lot of words I do not know how to write in Kanji (Chinese character). It was difficult to teach her English but I enjoyed to teach her.I will teach her again.

Today, I had a lunch with Ji A. Stacy could not have a lunch with us today. We always go to same restaurant. It is Japanese noodles restaurant. We love this restaurant very much. We go to there almost once a week. After that we go to drink boba juice. We always do same things. But I like it. When we have a lunch we talk a lot. If I feel a littele depressed, they help me. I hope we can pass the class, and we have a lunch again.

1 comment:

TANYA -CHIAYING- said...

ARISA、本当にありがとう~日本語を教えること。
一緒にPASSした本当によかったね。
                 TANYA